Gupta & Betters Private Limited and its subsidiaries and affiliates and associate companies (individually and / or collectively, “Gupta & Betters”) are concerned about the privacy of users’ data and information (including sellers and buyers / customers) . Access, offer, sell or purchase products or services on Gupta and daughters’ websites, mobile sites or mobile applications (“Website”) on the website (unregistered) and otherwise trade with Gupt and Daughters. “Associate Companies” shall have the same meaning as assigned to it in the Companies Act, 2013.
- The type of data or information you share with Gupta and daughters and the secret and daughters are collected from you;
- the purpose of collection of such data or information from you;
- Gupta & Betters information security practices and policies; And
- Such information collected and stored:
You may include “information” (which will include data) provided by Gupta and daughters or “personal information” and “non-personal information” collected by you by Gupta and daughters.
- personal information:
- Your username, along with your password
- Your name,
- your telephone number,
- Your email address or other contact information,
- your date of birth,
- your gender,
Information about your transactions on the website (including sales or purchase history),
Your financial information such as bank account information or other payment instrument details including credit card or debit card or OTP
- Internet Protocol Address,
- Data sensitive personal data or any other item of information ‘is defined as such term under the Information Technology (Fair Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data of Information) Rules, 2011 Information Technology Act, 2000. Enacted;
- The identification code of your communication device, which you use to access the website or otherwise deal with any Gupta and daughters entity,
- Any other information you provide during your registration process, if any, on the website. Such personal information can be collected in various ways including during you:
- Registering as a user on the website,
- Registration as a seller on the website,
- To take advantage of some of the services offered on the website. Such examples include, but are not limited to, sales, online purchases, participation in any online surveys or contests, communicating with Secret & Betters customer service by phone and email, or posting user reviews on items available on the website . or
- Non-personal information:
When you travel and / or use the website, Gupta and Daughters may collect personal information from you through the website, in addition to personal information. Such information can be stored in server logs. This non-personal information will not help the Gupta and daughters to identify you personally. This non-personal information may include:
- your geographic location,
Details of your telecom service provider or Internet service provider
Type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.),
- Your system, device and the operating system of the website that you last visited before visiting the website,
- The duration of your stay on the website is also stored in the session along with the date and time of your access, with non-personal information being collected through various methods such as cookies. Gupta & Betters can store temporary or permanent ‘cookies’ on your computer. You can block or erase these cookies from your computer. When you give an option to accept or decline cookies, we can configure your computer’s browser to alert you when you try to send them. If you have turned off cookies, you may be prevented from using certain features of the website.
- Your installed package information
Apart from this you represent the Gupta and daughters:
” Compliance with Laws”
All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Gupta-Daughters.com does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers. All discounts, offers (including exchange offers) are by the Seller/Brand and not by Gupta-daughters.com.
Gupta-Daughters.com reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Gupta-Daughters.com may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
As required by applicable law, if the Customer makes a purchase of an amount equal to or above INR 2 00 000.00, Per Transaction, the Customer will be required to upload a scanned copy of his/her PAN card on the Platform, within 4 days of making the purchase, failing which, the purchase made by the Customer will be cancelled. The requirement to submit the PAN card arises only once and if it has been submitted once by the Customer, it need not be submitted again. The order of the Customer shall stand cancelled if there is a discrepancy between the name of the Customer and the name on the PAN Card.
Buyer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Gupta-Daughters.com Platform.